Over 12 years experience in the commercial property market, with a primary focus on retail assets within the Irish market.
Key clients including Avenue Capital Group, Oaktree Capital, Bank of Ireland, AIB, Davy, along with various national and international investors.
- Development of business plan specific for an asset having regard to client requirements and asset dynamics.
- Acquiring assets, to include due diligence process and preparing an asset for disposal.
- Significant marketing to enhance asset performance including of events, retailers driving footfall and branding
- Formulation of asset business plans, cash flows and IRR models having regard to specific client requirements and asset dynamics.
- Ongoing asset management in line with asset business plan including lease negotiations, new lettings, asset improvements and asset development.
- Ongoing monitoring of asset performance to establish where various strategies are required to improve the asset including marketing and branding.
- Regular reporting to our capital and funding partners at board level.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland.