20 years experience in the Irish property market having worked with Jones Lang la Salle & Bannon before joining Sigma Retail Partners.
Key clients including Oaktree Capital, Bank of Ireland, IPUT, Irish Life Investment Managers, Ulster Bank, NAMA, Eircom Superannuation Fund, Dublin Airport Authority and AIB along with various international and domestic investors.
- Acquisition due diligence and asset disposal preparation in line with agreed business plan objectives.
- Formulation of asset business plans, cash flows and IRR models having regard to specific client requirements and asset dynamics.
- Establishing, through strategic research, short and long term asset goals and overseeing the implementation and realisation of same.
- Analysis of retail performance data to establish sustainability of retailer versus rent obligations.
- Key role in asset refinance conducted during Covid 19.
- Collaboration and negotiation with a wide range of asset owners, service providers and retailers in respect of all aspects of retail asset management including lease restructuring, lettings, planning applications / disposals, acquisitions and refurbishment.
- Monitoring asset performance and implementing enhancement strategies through various initiatives including scheme positioning and marketing.
- Regular reporting to our capital and funding partners at board level.
Previously worked on development projects and within the development land department in Jones Lang la Salle.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland.